Thread: How do I download Cydia for iphone

How do I download Cydia for iphone

I am using my fathers old iphone since long and now i want to download Cydia application for the download of the software applications in the iphone so that i can install the iBlacklist application on my phone.I have no idea of downloading the apps from the internet so please provide some help on the issue any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

Re: How do I download Cydia for iphone

If you want to install the iBlacklist then you first have to download the Cydia from there website. Once you have installed the Cydia then you can go for the iBlacklist application download from there. If you have the Cydia installed on the iphone already then you search for the iBlacklist icon on the Cydia application which will guide you to download the iBlacklist in the iphone.

If you want to use the Cydia in the iphone then you should know that it is a third party application and for the installation you have to jailbreak the iphone's operating system first so please provide the details that your iphone is jailbreak or not. As it is the basis of the installation then first you have to jailbreak the operating system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I use the apple's iphone regularly but i don't know much about the jail breaking the operating system and i don't think that my phone in jail breaked. So, please give me the software and the method by which i can download the jail braking software's for my iphone any suggestion will be grateful to resolve my issue.

If your iphone is not jail break then that is not a big issue as there are number of applications available in the market which can be used to to jail break the operating system. The snowbreeze is the most famous jail breaking software which is available in the market but there are others also such as the Shatter. So, please download it from the internet and install in the phone for further installation of the Cydia.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you want to install the iBlacklist in the phone then there is a way to it, first you have to jail break the operating system then you have to download the Cydia from apple these can cause you some amount of money or there are a number of website which provides it for free. Then run the Cydia application by searching the iBlacklist icon on the Cydia menu these will allow you a download link from where you can make a download.

If you want to install the iBlacklist in the phone then there is a way to it, first you have to jail break the operating system then you have to download the Cydia from apple these can cause you some amount of money or there are a number of website which provides it for free. Then run the Cydia application by searching the iBlacklist icon on the Cydia menu these will allow you a download link from where you can make a download.

I have jail break the iphone with one of the software that you have mentioned and downloaded the application that I wanted. Now I also have a iPod touch 3.1.1 and I want do the same with that in the “botlets”. So, please provide me a step by step solution so that I easily overcome this problem also.

These issue can also be overcome in the same manner as the previous one first you have to first download a jail break program such as the spirit, blackrain or others. After that plug in the iphone then sidebar the iTunes after that run the jail break software. Finally synchronize the iPhone and your issue will be fixed, now you will be able to enjoy all your music in the way that you wanted it.

If there is any problem in jail breaking or in the download of the Cydia then the best option is to go to the apple store and buy the software’s from there only. These will provide a better solution to the issue as jail breaking is not legal the secure and safe way is that you buy a genuine copy of the software from the apple’s app store.