Thread: Roxio Media Manager will not install in blackberry

Roxio Media Manager will not install in blackberry

From a very long time i am using the blackberry Desktop Manager 4.3.0.15 and it was working very well since then but on last Sunday Roxia Media started to install or it tried to set up the Roxia Media Manager. The installation was not complete and i got a message saying that "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource and is unavailable". Then the message asked me to find an alternative path to the Roxia Media, sp please provide a solution to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Roxio Media Manager will not install in blackberry

These issue can be resolved by using the installation CD/DVD of the blackberry User Tools. First you have to insert the CD/DVD that is the Blackberry User Tools disk where the file is resident and select the location to install the Roxia Media Manager. These process to is very simple and you have to install it by autoplay after that restart it and you will get the Roxia Media.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not able to get the Roxia Media Manager properly working then there may be a issue in the installation and you have to do the process with a fresh copy of the tool kit. So, these can be done by inserting the CD in the system and then select the Roxia Media Manager to complete the process, these will resolve your issue of the media player.

As you have stated to install the blackberry Desktop to overcome these issue , i have tried to install the tool kit and directed to the particular location E:\files\exec\bbinstaller\SR_MM\Roxio Media Manager.msi but the result was the same i was not able to install the media player. Then i got a message as "the file is not a valid installation file". So, please help me and what should now i do to overcome these issue.

If you are not able to install from the DVD/CD then you can go for the download from the BB website.Download the latest BlackBerry desktop software from blackberry website in the English version with media manager. After that install it properly in the given location and you will get the Desktop running up in few seconds on your system.

I have downloaded the latest desktop version from the blackberry website and then install to the appropriate location, then restarted the system and the issue was resolved.I am very much grateful to for your constant support and help. Now i have another query regarding to the browser i want to known which is the most safe and secure browser to use.

There are a number of the browser’s available in the market but the browser that you should use is the Mozilla Firefox. The reason why should you use these is that it is the most secure and safe browser and the JavaScript ability is best in these browser which makes it different as compared to other browsers.

If you want to install the Tool kit from the website then the blackberry website will give you the free Desktop Manager tool kit. When you download the tool kit you will get a .exe file which will be a Zip file, then unzip the file to extract the further files and start the installation. Finally start installing the Media player by directing it to the proper location; these will resolve your query.

If you are not able to install the desktop Media tool kit then there is a problem with your blackberry. First check the cell phone and see that it is a virus affected or not, if it is a virus affected then you have to go for the virus scam by using any of the Antivirus. If there is no virus so format the phone and you will surely be able to install the tool kit.

If you are finding the solution by installation, download or any other means then you have to visit the blackberry service center to get the issue done. If your blackberry phone is in the warranty period then there is a option available for you to replace the phone as it is insufficient to run the Roxia Media Manager or you can repair it from the center.