Thread: Can I use BBM FREE abroad?

Can I use BBM FREE abroad?

I am using blackberry messenger on my blackberry which provide me with lots of features like Send and receive messages with unlimited character length, Get real-time confirmations when messages are delivered and read and many more I want to know if I can use it internationally without any charges? As I am moving abroad. What can be the best way to get the information require.

Re: Can I use BBM FREE abroad?

Yes you can use Blackberry messenger internationally but as far as charges concern you have to contact to service provider which will tell you about the charges. If you have a Blackberry data plan which allow you to have international data coverage there will be no additional charges. Otherwise you have to pay to use it outside the limited area or to get the best information you can go to website of company.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 20-09-2010 at 02:28 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can get the detail about if you can use the Blackberry messenger abroad without any charge or not just you have to contact to your service provider to get the information. They will provide you all the details about plans included for Blackberry messenger. So it’s the best solution to contact and get the information you need.

It might be depend on country to country just tell me which country your going then I can suggest you the best possible way to get thing done. If you are moving to United States there are provider like T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon they offer unlimited international plans which you can take from. This will surely clear your view about blackberry messenger services you can take.

It may be not free aboard but you can use it outside your country but for that you have to pay as charges by the service provider. you can use BBm for chatting and sharing profile with friend from any where in the city, country or world.

It might be depend on country to country just tell me which country your going then I can suggest you the best possible way to get thing done. If you are moving to United States there are provider like T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon they offer unlimited international plans which you can take from. This will surely clear your view about bbm services you can take.

You can search it for online Choose one of the blackberry model you are using then they will provide you with the price list that you have to pay while using the service. That all will see are a blackberry data plans. Yes BBM is part of a blackberry data plan that means you cannot use it for free you have to pay the charges as per company.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can use BBM (Blackberry Messenger) for free for your data. It doesn't matter where in the world you are sending it. But if you are using it from outside of service area limit then you have to play for the service which you want to use as per company. They will come with the different plans for your convents which you can choice from.