Thread: BBM Fancy Smiley Icons a virus???

BBM Fancy Smiley Icons a virus???

I have bought a new BlackBerry mobile phone which I loved most I use this mobile phone for my daily work from surfing internet to listening music, playing games on it. I am getting messages having fancy icons with the link. When I click on the message having fancy icons, my mobile phone get shuts automatically all the messages and data are saved to phoned memory because of that all my data in phone memory is getting cleared. Is that any kind of virus? if having knowledge please let me know.
    Last edited by Jagadbandu; 20-09-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Re: BBM Fancy Smiley Icons a virus???

I have gone through your question, I think this is a virus in your mobile phone, I advise you as this kind of messages you receive delete it. Because when you just open the message having virus within it, it is immediately affect your mobile phone. And even if you having anti virus in your mobile phone this virus could not be detected.
    Last edited by Mumtaz86; 20-09-2010 at 02:32 PM.

As per your question, I think your mobile phone having virus in it. This kind of virus also corrupt data which is in your mobile phone. If you connecting your mobile phone to your personal computer then also virus goes to your mobile phone. I advise you to do not attach your mobile phone to computer. It will surely help you to get through this.

I had the same issue with my mobile phone also get shuts when I open any phone memory data, I can only suggest you to contact with mobile care support. I have made contact with mobile support team. Believe me I get sort the issue. I advise you to do not insert any memory card which having virus because virus is come to phone memory from memory card.