Thread: BlackBerry Messenger - problem adding contacts

BlackBerry Messenger - problem adding contacts

I am having an issue with the Blackberry Messenger and let me tell you that this is not working adding of the contact. The contact always be in the pending list and never adds into the contact. I am using the BlackBerry Bold 9000. So if you are having any solution for same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: BlackBerry Messenger - problem adding contacts

If you are unable to make the same then i will advise you to restart the phone. But before that just turn off the phone and then remove the battery and SIM card. Keep the phone in this state for 15 to 20 minutes and after that reinsert the battery and sim and restart the phone. Now try to add the contact and see whether it is working for you or not.

In your BlackBerry go to the option and then to the state and Pincode number and letters. Now add contact in BB messenger entered the PIN for your contact and wait for an automatic validation then see check you must have the option of your BlackBerry operator is free to all good chat. Try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have a Blackberry curve 8520 since yesterday , I find my PIN but I can not add a contact, even by entering their PiN , mark it " touch hold " him , though, has made the same thing and got the same result . Do you know the causes for this kind of issue, I am unable to resolve the same. If possible then help me more about same.

For if the PIN to PIN does not work is that the terminal is not well provisioned : Option blackberry not active. Go to Options> Advanced Options > Routing tables Breakfast > Set you on the Bold and do register now. Try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not. Also let me know whether it is working for you or not.

If you did not have the option enabled in your black berry package you just go in BBM but overall the connections are not made then the contact is still pending because it does not get anything ! call your operator and request them to activate the black berry. I hope this will help you with the information that you are going through.

On the Home screen or in the case of IM , click on " invite someone , then scan the barcode a person. Keep your smartphone so that the four corners of the bar code appear on the screen of your handset . Wait a second until you hear a beep , and now you have added a contact. Just follow the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

BlackBerry Messenger is an instant messaging application only owners of a BlackBerry smartphone . With a layout style chat and a number of unlimited character , BBM facilitates the sharing with the people who matter. Just go to the Blackberry site and see whether you are getting the proper solution from there are not.

You should go into menu options and state, and you will find your PIN. This is the code that you should give your friends with a BlackBerry so they can add you to their contacts BBM. So you can add someone to your contact, we need you to have the PIN of the person or email address. Hope this will resolve the issue of yours.

When you were taken to your Address Book , you select Use Once / Use once. 'It is not necessary if the contact is already in your address book and has a PIN or e-mail address associated with it, you simply click its name. You will be asked again to enter a personal message if you wish. Try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.