Thread: Facebook photo upload fails on Blackberry 8310

Facebook photo upload fails on Blackberry 8310

Hi everybody I just want to know that now I want to gather some information which you have, do you face this kind of problem, please help me out. I have started facing this problem at the time of uploading the photo on the Facebook and it giving me error as “Upload Fail” more frequently that thrive just now. The Problems survive both in the process of uploading from Media > Pictures > select image > Send/Share to Facebook, or if I upload it directly from within the Facebook function itself. What's your experience? Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Facebook photo upload fails on Blackberry 8310

I have referred to your problem but I have not gone through such kind of problem, then I have tried it out in my Facebook account. I didn’t get any kind of error on my Facebook account in both the ways you are talking about. I think this problem might be solved through your setting tools available on the Facebook home page.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, this is not a big issue you are facing it on your Facebook application. This happen mainly with the irregular user who is not using the Facebook application regularly, I have had also faced this problem on starting because I was irregular about using the Facebook. And ultimately it resolved the problem itself after at the end.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 20-09-2010 at 01:25 PM.

I think there might be some problem with your blackberry mobile. It happens normally when there is problem with the mobile or mobile is affected with full of virus. The first thing you have to do is to scan your mobile and remove the entire virus if it is infected by it. Then I hope your Facebook on your mobile will upload your photo which you want.

This can be the problem with your mobile resolution because sometime the photo upload fail due to the high resolution of Image which you want to upload on your application. The only thing you have to do is to match the resolution of the Image with the actual resolution size you want to have as per the application.

Can you say me which image format you are using to upload on the Facebook application? There are certain type of image format which can be uploaded on your Facebook application for that you have to check whether you have chosen the appropriate image format for the profile picture to upload on the Facebook application or not.

Hi, sometime this happen because of your Facebook application which is available on your blackberry mobile. Check whether the application has got corrupted or not if the application has got corrupted then remove from your mobile and re-installation the Application on your blackberry mobile.

I think you must go through your plan which you have taken at the time of purchasing your new blackberry mobile phone. Sometime this happen during the process of uploading photo on the Facebook got fail. I think the plan you have taken might got expired as per the date please go through your plan expiration dated first this will help you out.

Please check out the configuration of your blackberry mobile phone which you are using for your personal use. It basically depends upon the configuration of your mobile phone you are accessing for your use. Because the configuration matters at the time uploading the image on you Facebook application.

Yeah, I have had an 8310 curve pink and I have this trouble at the same time as I have access it. I have just experienced by altering the option of camera picture size to medium and then I have uploaded it, it just work fine. I tried it by changing the picture dimension back to large and it is still difficult to upload a message occur as “wait”, and then just failed. So it seems that any change picture extent size to medium may solves the problem.