Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to connect samsung corby gt-s3653 to pc

Portable Devices

Old 20-09-2010

How to connect samsung corby gt-s3653 to pc

I am using samsung corby gt-s3653. I have a Laptop and I want to connect my samsung corby gt-s3653 phone with my laptop. Whenever I want to connect my phone with my Laptop,I am facing some problems.It is not connect to my Laptop. How to I connect samsung corby gt-s3653 phone to my Laptop. If you have any solution for this problem please provide me.

Old 20-09-2010

re: How to connect samsung corby gt-s3653 to pc

If you have the connection problem with your pc/laptop then use the samsung data cable. There are three options for connecting your mobile phone with Laptop by using data cable. First you go into settings option in your mobile. After that go into phone settings and now enter into PC connections. Here you have find out
  1. Samsung PC studio - Connects using PC studio.
  2. Media Player.
  3. Mass storage- connects to PC as a usb drive without PC studio.
Old 20-09-2010

This problem can be solved by the bluetooth option. By using bluetooth option you can find out the solution and you can connect your mobile phone with your PC. For this option you first go into your mass storage. After that connects your mobile device to laptop as a usb drive without PC studio. In your laptop the phone memory can not be displayed. You can choose any option whenever you connecting your device with your laptop. I think this is best for you.
Old 20-09-2010

If you want to connect your samsung corby gt-s3653 to laptop or computer then do the following things.
  • First you install pc studio by using CD which will be provided by your phone company.
  • After installation connect your phone with your laptop.
  • The connection will be performed only via the usb data cable.
So use this option and enjoy.
Old 20-09-2010

If you want if you want to connect your mobile device with your laptop for using internet then use this technique which is provided by me. For this do the following steps.
  • Install dotnetfx35-vista_X86 which is given in CD number.
  • Choose the mobile set which is used by you.
  • Now install Kaies given in.
Old 21-09-2010

I am providing you following instructions for the connection to your mobile device to your laptop. This is the more suitable solution for your problems.
  1. First install samsung pc studio in your laptop. This software can be downloaded from Samsung site.
  2. In your mobile phone select pc studio option.
  3. keep the mobile in idle mode.
  4. Now you can connect with your laptop via data cable. Use this technique and use the internet.
Old 24-09-2010

Re: How to connect samsung corby gt-s3653 to pc

If you have the connection problems with your mobile device to your system then use the following technique which is more workable.
  • First go into settings menu in your phone.
  • After this inter into phone settings option.
  • Now inter into PC settings.
  • After this go into Mass storage.
  • Save the settings and goto main screen.
  • Now you can use the internet.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,