Thread: How To Format Samsung Sgh-j150 Phone Memory

How To Format Samsung Sgh-j150 Phone Memory

I am using the samsung sgh-j150 mobile phone. I am using it from one year. Now I am facing a problem in my phone. My mobile screen is not working properly. I tell this problem to my friends. They suggest me for formatting the phone memory. I have not any idea about this. How can I format my phone memory . If you have any idea about this problem please help me.

Re: How To Format Samsung Sgh-j150 Phone Memory

If you have the problem with the phone memory and you want to format your phone memory then use the PC suite. By using the PC suite as a modem you can easily format your phone memory. This is the best option for you. When ever you will use the samsung PC suite and connect with your system you will find out an option to format your phone memory. So now you can able to format your phone memory.

For formatting the phone memory of samsung sgh-j150 mobile phone I am providing some code which is more workable. The codes are given bellow.
    • *2767*2878#
    • *#7370#
    • *#7073#
    • *#69694948404*#

If you have any problem with your phone then go into service center. In the service center all types of problems with your phone have solved. There are many technician. They provide you the best solution for your problem. They will reset your phone and you will find out your solution. So I think this is the best option for you. This is more secure option also for your phone.

For formatting the samsung mobile phone first you take out the sim card before hard reset. You should put the sim card back after the phone restarts. Eor the hard reset the code is.
    *2767*2878#
    or
    *2767*3855#

If you want to format your Samsung mobile phone memory then follow the given instructions.
    1. Backup all the data and files of your mobile phone.
    2. Attach a connector cable to one end of the phone and plug the other end into a laptop or computer.
    3. Format your phone by holding down the power button.
    4. This process takes the 5 to 8 minutes.
    5. After this turn on your mobile phone. Now your phone memory is formatted.

If any problems occur in your Samsung mobile phone then the best solution is internet. Go into particular mobile’s site and you will find out all the solution for that phone. So if you have the problem with phone memory then you will find out so many techniques . If you does not want this option then you can visit your nearest service center and you can find out your solution. So it is depend on you that how you can do.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"