Thread: Baby Monitor - view live streaming video on iPhone

Baby Monitor - view live streaming video on iPhone

I have purchased a iphone from apple store last month and it is working very much in good condition from then now i am in search of a webcam which i can use as a baby monitor that i can connect with my iphone to view live streaming video. Sp, please recommend a webcam which will work quite well with the iphone and the cost should also be less.

Re: Baby Monitor - view live streaming video on iPhone

The solution to these issue can be found on apple website called as the "iCam". The icam can be downloaded from the apples website which id used to remotely monitor live video and audio webcam feeds from your iphone and at the same time it also monitors the ipod touch, ipad touch over the WiFi, EDGE and on the 3G network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have downloaded the icam app from the apple website and use it but the problem with that is it doesn't support network cameras and only supports firewire, USB or other built-in which would mean that now i have to have another extra computer laying around with the built-in wifi. These has to be dedicate for the use with the non-network webcam that i will connect.So, please provide me with the solution to the required issue.

As far as i known all the features that you have mentioned above are working in the iphone for live streaming. If you have some problem in the streaming or in the webcam then you can take the support of the apple from the website or you can contact the support team or visit the apple store for further help.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you want to use the Baby Monitor for the live streaming of the videos there is no problem but the baby sight desk top is also a good option for live video streaming as it provides a number of additional features for streaming and video watching in the iphone. These apps are available on the apple website for free of cost from where you can download them.

If you want to do the live steaming in the iphone in a proper way then you can go for the software known as the "remote buddy". Then after the installation of the software from your phone you just have to go for the bonjour url and type it in the browser and then you can see what is going with the camera or the webcam that you are trying to connect. These method is very effective as i have used it and it given good results.