Thread: How can I watch YouTube videos on my iPad?

How can I watch YouTube videos on my iPad?

I have bought a new iPad which I loved most. I see music, videos on it, But I have one query regarding iPad is that when I try to watch YouTube videos on iPad, my iPad is unable to play the videos. I don’t know why it happens. Is my iPad requiring any software to play YouTube videos? If you have information regarding this please let me know. It will be very helpful to me to get through this.
    Last edited by Charioteer; 18-09-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Re: How can I watch YouTube videos on my iPad?

I have gone through your question regarding watching YouTube videos on iPad. I have receive some information on this that is apple has already installed an application to your iPad to enjoy music videos of YouTube. On your tablet you can able to watch YouTube videos by using this application called as YouTube application.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have search regarding your query here I have some information, I am sure it will really helpful to you. Whenever you try to watch videos on YouTube and if you have facilitate by Wi Fi or 3G then iPad robotically make link to the internet from there you can able to go on YouTube and enjoy music videos on YouTube. Whenever you want to go on internet make sure that Wi Fi and 3G is enable to you.

As per your question I have got information that is there is an easy way to watch and enjoy YouTube videos by making use of Safari browser. Click on it to go on Activity window and see for YouTube page. Search for a component having size 0.5MB. Download it by clicking it twice, and then you can watch YouTube videos with the extension .flv.

There is an Yx Player is support you to play your videos on iPad. Video files extensions like .Mkv, .Mpg, .Avi. And other you can play on iPad by using Yx player. And also you don’t need to change it to another format. I advice you to download it to your iPad. By using this player you also play You tube videos which are unable to play on iPad.