Thread: Macally iVoice Pro & iPod Touch 1G

Macally iVoice Pro & iPod Touch 1G

My uncle gifted me an iPod touch 1G which is about 8GB memory with the OS version 3.0 and I have done the jailbrokem on it. As now I want to use a microphone that should work with my Touch 1G. Actually, I am looking for the good one and my friend suggested me two dock-connector like Macally iVoice III and iVoice Pro. But the problem persist here is that the Touch 1G do not support the latest microphone.Now, I want to know that Macally is the better option for my iPod Touch 1G and the detail about its performance.

Re: Macally iVoice Pro & iPod Touch 1G

I am using the same iPod Touch 1G in which I use the iVoice Pro. It gives me the better performance as by giving the double sound than the speakers and it also produce the very good sound quality on it. As it does not support the Touch 1G so I have done the jailbroking on the iPod Touch 1G and its working fine with the other application too.I have not tried the microphone of it so don't have much idea about the microphone of it but it seems to be pretty fine with the microphone.

The Macally iVoice Pro is designed gracefully in the 30s and 40s style which were used in the iPod. The Ivoice Pro helps you to get the lecture recorded,any interview recorded and you can also go for the live music recording. It is having the in-built mic and speakers with with you can hear the recording done by you. You get this iVoice Pro in the silicion protection case. It has the good compatible with the iPod to record good quatlity voice.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have been using the Macally iVoice Pro to locate the microphone on my Touch 1G. I used it on my skype software as it well-matched with this software. This iVoice Pro is to be inserted into the dock controller actually where there is an audio input is located remember it is not plug in the earphone jack. And the firmware 3.0 will allow the skype to use the iVoice pro and there is no requirement of jailbroking to be done on your iPod.

The microphone for the ipod is the Macally iVoice which is also the cheaper one and to configure it on the iPod and the launch the Fring the just tab on the More button and then go on the add-on button then select the skype application and then attach your iVoice mic to your iPod and also plug in the headphone on your iPod. It works properly if the pin of the mis is set properly in the iPod.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As if you are having problem with the microphone and you recorded something on your iPod then trying to listen it and not able to hear then its not the fault of the headphone. Even if you will diagnostics your iPod it will not found any problem. If you are looking for the iPod in built info then you need to go in the setting and the go the general and then go to the about. It is sometime that there is problem with the in-built series of your iPod.

As you want the better option rather than using the iVoice for your iPod then it is not possible so easily. you should go for the upgrading your iPod touch 1g to iPod touch 2g as the touch 1g is having the 3 pin connector and the touch 2g is having the 4 pin connector. So now days the microphone gets connection of 4 connector so it not possible to get the better microphone for the iPod touch 1g.It better you go for the iPod touch 2g or 3g.