Thread: HTC Touch Volume control keeps beeping

HTC Touch Volume control keeps beeping

Hi,
    i have the problem with my htc touch mobile which i use,the incoming sms and calls on my mobile then the volume control option pop up on the screen which automatically increases the volume, the voice does not decrease even after when i try to decrease it by using the slide control it proves no result, so please any one help to sort out this problem.

Re: HTC Touch Volume control keeps beeping

The major issue with your mobile as it automatically increases the volume when you have phone call or the sms,i feel the problem may be due to the hard phone, so i may inform you to visit the htc company for the changes in the hardware if your mobile, or visit the genuine site of http://www.Microsoft.com/WindowsPhone for your details.

As the htc volume control keeps beeping and not lowered even after using the slider volume control,therefore try to disable the Audio Volume Control utility, for doing this settings you have to go to start, settings, all the settings,auto volume control and then press disable to disable this utilities, the selection of enable automatically has to be done control the volume high or low.

The problem which you have for your htc mobile is related to volume which gets raised un necesarily when you have incoming call or message,the reason might be behind the ringtone which you have set as a default, you try to change the ringtone which you have set and check whether the same problem lasts even for the new ringtone.

The problem which occured with your mobile is the same kind of the issue with my mobile,i feel that the slider volume controller of my phone is creating this problem, so please help to come out of this massive problem,let me know if any changes to the hardware part has to be done, what will be the drawbacks if any upgrade is done to the mobile?