Thread: Tata docomo gprs settings for micromax q2

Tata docomo gprs settings for micromax q2

I am using the Micromax Q2 mobile phone from a long tome and recently i have taken a tata docomo sim card and now i want to use the internet services on my mobile phone. So, please provide me with details about that and how i can get the settings and from where; any suggestion regarding to these will be appreciated by me.

Re: Tata docomo gprs settings for micromax q2

The most easy and proper solution to your problem is that you should contact the network provider that is tata docomo and asked him for the GPRS settings for your specific mobile phone and also asked for the instructions for the activation, this will provide the settings and you will get the appropriate solution for the internet.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned that you are a tata docomo user then for your Micromax mobile phone the settings can be obtained by Sending a SMS to your service provider. Send the message as INTERNET TO 52270 and you will get a message with the internet settings that you have to install in the phone. After that restart the phone and access the internet in the WAP section, you will get the access to your favorite websites.

I have send the message that you have mentioned above and got a message back from the service provider which said to install the settings in the phone. I have install the settings restarted the phone and try to access the internet but not got any response from there. So, what is the problem have i wrongly installed the settings or there is a problem in the mobile phone. Please reply with the solution any suggestion will be helpful.

It seems that you have done every thing properly and as required to do so but don't worry if it is not working there is another way to get the settings. Just go to the nearest tata docomo gallery and tell them to install the GPRS settings in the Micromax Q2 mobile phone and take a demo of how to use the internet, this will resolve your problem for sure.

If you are not able to get the GPRS settings from the service provider via SMS then you can go to the Tata docomo website and from there you can download the settings or manually make the settings in the mobile phone, this will solve your problem and if the problem further resists then contact the service provider go get the help.