Thread: samsung sgh i900- omnia-can't connect to internet through wi fi

samsung sgh i900- omnia-can't connect to internet through wi fi

Hi,
    the new phone of samsung phone-i900 omnia which i have got is giving me the problem to connect to the wifi network,so please help to know why i am facing these problem and how could i overcome this one, please recommend me the various settings which could be possible, is there any defect in my handset?

re: samsung sgh i900- omnia-can't connect to internet through wi fi

The major issue which you are facing with your samsung mobile to get te wifi connection, so to suggest, you may try to do the settings of wifi network, by selecting start then settings and connection tab, after selecting advanced tab then go Networks Button and the top drop down is for programs that connect to the Internet.In the drop down use MY WORK NETWORK as wifi network.

As the wifi connection is not possible to be done for sgh samsung mobile, so if you want to do connection settings then check the connections which you are using are properly set or not, you try to connect to internet explorer or the opera,if the settings for the data are to changed to wifi then change the setting under Connections from ISPP .

If the wifi connection is not possible to get for your mobile, then Purchase a wireless router to set up a personal Wi-Fi connection. There are numerous varieties of wireless routers. If you are setting up a home wireless connection, then you will not need one with a large range.Creating GPRS Connection may lead you the best way to use internet for your device.

Yes even me facing the similar kind of problem with my samsung sgh i900- omnia phone, the connection which i use is of the gprs, here i get very limited connection my connection gets dropped in between, the very limited data is provided by my company and it seems to getting wasted, so anyone help me to sort this problem.