Thread: Problem with Nintendo DS R4 SDHC card

Problem with Nintendo DS R4 SDHC card

I have the Nintendo DS and a few days ago I got the following error:
    It is the screen with a red square set menu? Or it stays in Loading Data System error. My card with mic I tested on Nintendo DS and DSi and it works. The card I have is a R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution for DS (NDSL / NDS) and several times I've formatted the micro and I have reinstalled several versions of the page, but no use. Is anyone out there who can help me, thank you very much for everything.

Re: Problem with Nintendo DS R4 SDHC card

If your DS console presentation has this quandary as this: System date error! Please check NDS system date. Because most of the problems are caused due to the NDS system date. So you have to update your kernel. The most recent version has been released now. Please update and download it at official website:www.r4i-sdhc.com.

If your kernel upgrade is futile through Wi-Fi, please substantiate your TF card at slightest you have 5MB free space obtainable to use. If it still does not toil, please format your TF card, copy the kernel file to the TF card and try another time.

R4i & R4-SDHC-SDHC are SLOT-1 flash cards that are basically used for NDS console series (R4i Supports DSi). They are advanced versions of R4 with multi-media features sustain SDHC which dog and run most playoffs and homebrews. They have been extensively owned by numerous users NDS player.

R4DS does, DS in SLOT - is now the finest line 1 flash carts. This is the original DS cart size is a small device surprisingly just like it should be the clutter of all do ever have software and really easy media negotiating purchase and trade components and additional enhancer the complete solution, to put it simply, this is around the Ds in any regular / DS Lite should have owners. Rumors, Web to R4 may be carried out thanks to Nintendo, or R4 is circulating that is still alive and kicking. The report also R4 SDHC supports the team, the new R4 has been released at the same time, R4 are there plans to support SDHC memory are not telling me.

R4SDHC cartridge size, the same as the original R4DS cartridge. microSD card is inserted from the top of the cartridge, flash cartridge and fit. Because it manually pull the microSD slot is not spring loaded. You, R4 flash cart or other familiar, R4SDHC the same as if you have set. Simply extract the files, microSD, and the microSDHC, thats it I downloaded the latest firmware to transfer files over. Add ROM to your own is easy. Once, microSD / SDHC memory card into the card reader, the card reader is connected to your computer simply drag and drop it. Setting the two folders you have two 1 DS game, you should file for one of my own.

Now I am having the R4SDHC. The hovering image of this product on the web site along with another couple seems to be false. The URL for this package, Http://Www.r4Sdhc.com. The R4 looks the same site (Www.r4Ds.cn). One site and may embrace some 2 R4SDHC look nothing like a Gmail email account. It makes me wonder whether it is really true. Possibly I am, and I know most of the people who call this a fake or not she agreed to deny it. Colorful zone, execute the actual state of this contract.