Thread: Apple itouch wont play my playlist?

Apple itouch wont play my playlist?

Hello friends I have an "Apple itouch", the tune is fine and my songs/playlist are also appears it. But the problem is whenever I tried to play them, they won’t and also when tried to forward the song it automatically reset itself. I tried everything in my possibilities but nothing seems to work. Mi 'ipod' does not detect any 'itunes' so I am not able to reset it. And whet tried to reset it manually, it happens nothing, just stays the same. Any help will greatly appreciate…

Re: Apple itouch wont play my playlist?

I had the same problem with my Apple iPod , but it worked when I pressed the ‘Center’ button and the ‘Menu’ button at the same time for some times and then the ipod will reboot automatically, with the apple icon popping up. You can also try it, it may works. Push the two buttons at once, I guess should have read the manual.

I have the same problem with my Apple itouch, an itune that I have in my ipod. When I goes to the page to page to listen it , it will goes back by itself and play the music and my buttons are messed upped too. I touch the button in the top of my “itouch” ,it turns off but at the same time it will acts to increase the volume. And the button which for the volume up, it should acts to turn off. What should I do???

I would like to suggest you to reset your ipod to get rid from this problem. By the following step you can reset it.
    1.Press the (center + menu )button till an Apple icon will appears
    2.Charge it for 20 minutes, toggle the hold button, and then reset it.
    3.The Song/itune might be a virus so be careful about that.
    4.Reboot your itouch, it will works….

Usually if a song/podcast won't play, the underlying file is missing. This is indicated by a ! near the name of the song/podcast. The only fix for this is to get the file again. Another cause is it may corrupt, if it is corrupted then delete it to fix the problem. For rearranging the play list, if it is normal play list then it will works, unless you should use the title button to sort.