Thread: How to format Lava A9 ?

How to format Lava A9 ?

I have lava A9 phone I want to format it because it has got virus due to some data exchange with other device via Bluetooth. I have 2 gb as external memory in my Lava a9 through Microsd memory card which is got virus and it giving me problem like my mobile is freezing for a minute or two while accessing the data from memory card. Sometime my music player stop playing and sound does not come. What is the way in which I can resolve this.

Re: How to format Lava A9 ?

Your lava A9 is the latest mobile handset so you may face many problem to get information about it and also to go for servicing.It happens many time that your mobile get virus through blue-tooth because other phone you are connected with is having virus so it comes in your phone and effect the functioning of mobile affecting the applications. so firstly you should not exchange data via blue-tooth so you can avoid this to happen.

You can format your Lava A9 just follow steps mentioned as :
    Go to Settings > Reset factory settings > 4321> just click on OK. this will format your external memory from the Microsd card which will not affect phone memory as it is only delete the data from memory card which can be removed. you have to just make sure your memory card is properly cleaned so you can load data again. this will resolve the problem with virus on your mobile.
    Last edited by Lambard; 17-09-2010 at 01:24 PM.

You can format your mobile by connecting it to the computer through USB cable which you should be given with the phone kit. it will connect your mobile to the computer and will open in any of your drive and it will show all your external data which is there in the memory card. You will get the option as format the drive when you click on it. This will surely work for you.

The term used for formatting the mobile phones are called as flashed but it is same as like formatting computer data. For formatting mobile you need to have the special kit and original software which are required to do the formatting. You may have got all this with your phone or you can go to the service center they will defiantly resolve the virus issue from your mobile and all application will work fine.