Thread: IPhone support 4 for Automotive

IPhone support 4 for Automotive

I come seeking your valuable advice today because I am looking for a support for attaching an iPhone 4 in windshield of my car. Having searched the forum and the net, I saw that there were few models But regarding returns. I would like to know if you had, you also bought a stand for your V4. Which model (a web link would be perfect)? What Price? Returning Product (Move he much when driving, is it visually pleasing, etc. etc.).

Re: IPhone support 4 for Automotive

it is perfectly compatible with my iPhone 4. I like ergonomics standard (discrete and effective). Regarding the cup, it is really well hung either in summer or winter, I had no worries. Well I'll tell you I have not tried to take speed bumps at 90km / h to see if my iPhone is moved. By cons you are forced to remove your bumper to fix or reload. After you've got to see the store, but you can reimburse you do if your product does not suit you.

For the same price, it is better to buy what I propose above is of much better quality. There's nothing to watch the media that has a sort of foam to avoid scratching the back of the iphone. You have to forget those that connect directly to the cigarette lighter (and also those with an exit FM to hear the sound through the car radio). I ride a motorcycle is my main medium is different. I found this one quite a bit.

Support for Kensington is not very well think in my opinion. In midsummer the sun will tapper directly on the glass of the back and therefore the heat faster than a media that cover the entire back. We all know that GPS on the iPhone is already pretty much heat the beast limited external causes. After I think you will find support brands that cover the entire back. But here is personal as well.

In fact, I had seen it on the net that, who seems to be the most versatile of all.However, two points make me hesitate to buy this one:
    • The length of the arm that fastens to the window: I do not want to have something along the left side of my windshield. Could you give us some feedback on that?

• The design of the object. Do you know if it is possible to take the Tom Tom software without GPS