Thread: Penabled Pens compatability list?

Penabled Pens compatability list?

Hi i am having a Compatible issue with my pen. I read from wacom's site that penabled name implies to wacom tablet pc technology and some were it mentioned that it implies to wacom pen technology. I am having Graphire pens and driver of both are same. Previously i was having Intuos pen but it was not working on tablet PCs. i have heard of some other like Bamboo. If any one else had tried this pen, please provide information regarding to it. Thank you in advance.

Re: Penabled Pens compatability list?

This is a great small penabled pen may be size of pda stylus. I am having Lenovo X61t and this pen works well in it. But before you buy it let me tell the cons that it have. There is no eraser and tip is not removable unlike other tablet pens have this. I have tried Graphire but it won't in my Lenovo. This one is working fine and i am happy to use it. If it has eraser and removable tip then it will be a really great pen.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You are having a compatibility issue i must tell you that Intuos 2 and 3 uses old UD series sensor. Hence this pen are not compatible with Wacom Penabled tablet pc. Following is the list for wacom pen compatible with tablet pc.
    PL500, PL600, 17Sx, 18SX, Intous 1(based on UD series sensor), sony LX900.
    Select from this list and it will be good for you to have it . Don't try pen from Graphire, Bamboo or Intous 2 and 3. Hope this will solve your compatibility issue.

In my country the cost for 18SX is 80-100 Euro which i think is high. But the motion Computing pens are more affordable it cost only $ 40 for me i think it is still ok. But i don't know whether this one is compatible with all other tablet PCs. And this pen is having only one button and do not know much about it. So my problem is that it will work with all TPCs and whether it uses standard wacom nib. Please if any one knows it inform me. Your effort will be appreciated.

I am having cintiq 18sx pen which is compatible with almost all Tablet PCs.And Intous1 pen is definitely not compatible. It is having the same look as Intous2 and it is the slandered pen. It has solid feel and two button and eraser. There are many old pen also compatible but they were design to get fit in the system. They are not designed for comfort and function. My Toshiba is having a square shape with the rubber grip.

I had tried below mentioned pen and believe me i do not have any compatible issue with them.
    Art Z II, Pen Partner, Cintiq 15X/PL-550,Cintiq 18SX/P-800, Sony LX900/910
    I still have to try the below mentioned:
    Cintiq 17SX/PL-700,PL-300/400/500/600,DTU-520/710, And Art Z.
    You can any of the above from the list to get rid of your compatible issue.