Thread: Scramble cursor in portrait mode

Scramble cursor in portrait mode

I am using the windows 7 on my Lenovo x61 tablet from a long time since last week there are a number of bugs on the system and reported many problems such as opening journal, doing Doodling, Change cursor pen size to Marker, Switching to the portrait mode and others. There is also a problem in the Cursor Scramble with a mix of the larger marker dot. If any one has suffered from the same and founded the solution then please reply with the answer.

Re: Scramble cursor in portrait mode

The problems that you have stated happen in almost all of the orientation except the default ones. The RTM peoples can fix this problem so contact them and try to sort the problem there or you have another alternative just go to the Microsoft website and contact them to fix your issue these will be a good option to overcome these problem.

These problem is very frequent in your tablet and you get a number of bugs from it so the best solution for that is you should reboot your tablet and install the Windows 7 operating system again, restart the tablet after the installation and then check that you are getting the same errors or not; these will definitely will help you to fix the bugs.

These might be a problem in the Ink Flash Cards which is designed to work with the Windows 7 x64 operating system and there might be chances that the journal is not working properly. So, please first check the Windows and the other supporting software that you are using on the tablet and reinstall all of them these might solve your problem.

In my opinion the problem is with your drivers so first check the drivers both the Wacom and the Standard drivers. If you want a perfect solution so first reboot your system and then install the drivers and if the bugs then too occur in the tablet then contact the customer care desk for the Software support.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"