Thread: Digitizer pen problem with tablet PC

Digitizer pen problem with tablet PC

I have a Motion LE1600 tablet and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the digitizer pen that I use with it. It is not able to work well. As days pass by it expands and the grip is not good by then,. The glue separates from the pen, creating big problems when you want to remove or insert the pen in the garage. Please help me out for sorting the issue.

Re: Digitizer pen problem with tablet PC

You can get the change to be processed well and function as you need. For your information The motion support team have moved to a harder rubber for the grip and are also using a new compound to hold the grip to the pen, making it less likely to separate due to heat. So it will be better for you that you can thus make the change which is needed. Look for the thing.

Contact the customer support for the same. As you may now got to know that they have unleashed a new pen with advanced features that will not have much of the problem which you face currently. So do look out for the thing and then make the possible amendments to get sorted as required. I hope it will surely let the change which will then make the implementation to be processed. Do check out.

IN order to get sort of the ting I have used some double sided tape under the grip. I have had the same problem that you face. But now its fine for me . Now I am not getting any issue as I have used the tape for the same. Check out for the thing. I am sure you wont be able to get the problem again that is necessary. So work as implemented.

Motion Computing has finally got the solution for the same as mentioned in the above posts that they have release a new pen digitizer which remove all the problems that is been faced previously. So get the new pack and make the things to be processed as needed. I am sure you will then be able to make the changes to be worked. Contact the manufacturer. Click on the link for accessing to the official webpage of the same.

You can look out for the link that is been provided. It will be better for you and make the changes to get sort of the same. As it is been done you can then perform well for sorting the change that is needed. In order to get sort of the same it will be better for you and function well which is needed. So check for the same and make the implementation to be worked.