Thread: Top 5 things that tablets X200/X201 can be used for

Top 5 things that tablets X200/X201 can be used for

I use a Lenovo thinkpad tablet pc and I want to know certain things that what can tablets be used well for. I am using it for office tool purpose at present and make some presentation work. But can anyone share of what could be the 5 best things that a table can be used for. Hope to get desired outputs from here.

Re: Top 5 things that tablets X200/X201 can be used for

I basically use it for Outlook email and calendar to get synchronize well which can be used at home as well as at office. Also as there is some regular kind of meeting I have a organized aspects with me which can be used well ahead. I mainly use the tablet for presentations. I recently spent a day in a workshop where the presenter had the very same tablet and he was using it extremely effectively with his PowerPoint presentation.

Basically the application that is the device is used for making well use of some application to work as needed. Onenote 2007 some designing tools to make the things to work out. I use the application well to process the change which is necessary and essential that really works well for the thing. In order to process the change it is essential that you do check out and make the work to be function

My friend has the same tablet device and he uises it for MatLab, Autodesk Autocad & Inventor, Python coding and some image editing purpose. I thing been handy you can make use of the is applications well to the system that is needed. I hope you can make use of the same and this can be the best thing which a tablet can be used for.

According to me a tablet is basically been used for business purpose that is for some presentations or making out a project plan. Being portable you can make use of the same well. As you can design and prepare what ever you want to with the use of same. So a tablet is basically been used to work to be processed. So do check out and make the changes to be worked as needed.