Thread: HP Touchsmart TM2 i5 battery life

HP Touchsmart TM2 i5 battery life

I have got a HP Touchsmart TM2 i5 one month ago and was working fine with the same but recently i started getting the issue with the battery life which discharge in 6 to 7 hour and i am expecting it to work for at least 10 hour as other laptop does. I am unable to find the reason behind the same. So if any one is having the solution then let me know the same. Thank you

Re: HP Touchsmart TM2 i5 battery life

It seems that you are having the faulty battery which is not functioning properly and i will advise you to replace the battery with the new one and keeps it for charging for the first time. After compete charging just look into he system and see whether the issue got resolved or not. I hope this will work for the issue of yours.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the HP support help and ask them about the issue that you are going through. I think that you might having the device under the warranty period and you can go with the same. So contact the HP support and see whether you are getting the proper solution for the same or not.

Remove the battery form the laptop and keep it out for the 15min to 20min. Now keep the battery again into the system and see whether the issue got resolved or not. I have gone through the same issue and tried the same and issue of mine go resolved with the same. So if you can then try this and work with the same.