Thread: HP TouchSmart TM2: Pen/touch orientation messed up

HP TouchSmart TM2: Pen/touch orientation messed up

I am having a HP TouchSmart TM2 tablet PC which ow behaving weird. Actually the pen touch is working fine in the landscape mode normally but when rotated the pen touch reversed. I am unable to resolve the issue myself. If any one gone through he same problem and having the solution for the same then please let me know so that i can work with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP TouchSmart TM2: Pen/touch orientation messed up

It seems that the touch driver for the System of yours os not working and in result which you are getting the weird behavior of the same. I will suggest you to install the latest driver for the Touch driver and then see whether the issue got resolved with the new driver installation or not. I hope this will work for you.

I have gone through the same problem while i was working with the same device of mine and let me tell you after trying lots of thing finally i come to know that this is the issue with the 'Wacom Digitizer Pen Driver' which was missing. so i have downloaded the 'Wacom Digitizer Pen Driver' and the issue of mine got resolved. If you can then try this out and work with the same.

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that the Pen issue related to the device of mine got resolve after the installation of the Wacom Digitizer pen driver but now the Touch screen gone bad. It was working fine before installation but after i install driver for Wacom Digitizer the touch is getting the same issue.

It seems that there might be some software conflict issue that can be resolved only after installation of the complete driver into the system of yours. So it is better to install the complete driver again into the system and see whether it is working or not. If still unsuccessful then i will advise you to install fresh copy of the Windows and work with installation of driver.

I will advise you to use the HP Recovery Media and restore the system to the default as you are getting the problem with the same. The HP recovery media is installed in the system and you can access same from the start> All Program> HP Recovery Media. But take the backup of the system before performing the same. so try this and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

If you are not getting any thing to work with the issue of yours and still looking for the some of the working solution for same then i will advise you to contact the HP regarding the "HP TouchSmart TM2: Pen/touch orientation messed up" issue and let them look into the problem and guide you regarding the same. So contact them and see whether you are getting reply or not.