Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-09-2010

HP Touchsmart tm2 Pressure Sensitivity

I am having one issue with the device of mine which i have bought recently and installed the Windows 7 professional. I am having the HP Touchsmart tm2 and i am missing the Wacom driver functionality in the same. I have installed the driver but still not getting it work. so if any one is having the knowledge for same then please let me know about it. Thank you.
Old 16-09-2010

Re: HP Touchsmart tm2 Pressure Sensitivity

I will advise you to install the Bozo driver for the system of yours and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. If the Wacom driver is not working for you then install the bozo driver and start working with the Wacom hardware.I think this will resolve the issue related to the Wacom driver.
Old 16-09-2010

I think that this is the issue related to the compatibility of the driver which might be not working with the Wacom driver. I will advise you to install the latest driver for the Wacom which must be compatible with the Windows 7 and after that try to run the Wacom and see whether it is working for you or not.
Old 16-09-2010

It is nothing but the Tablet PC service which is not allowing the Wacom driver installation and that is why you are not getting the device of your working with the system of yours. I will advise you to first disable all the services of the Tablet PC service and later on install the wacom driver and see whether it is working with the issue of yours.
Old 16-09-2010

If nothing is working then i will advise you to check into the device manager whether the touch panel is enabled or not. To work with the device manager just follow the below given step that will help you for same. I think this will hep you.
  • Right Click on My Computer
  • Select Properties
  • Click on Hardware Tab
  • Click on Device Manager
  • Go to Human Interface Devices
  • Go to Touch Panel Driver
  • Right click on same
  • Click on Enable
Thats it!!!!!!
Old 16-09-2010

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to contact the HP support for the help regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the manufacturer of the device and might be having the solution for the problem that you are going through. So contact them and see whether you are getting it work or not.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,