Thread: Enable HP Touchsmart tm2t GPS?

Enable HP Touchsmart tm2t GPS?

I am having the HP Touchsmart tm2t device and also Gobi 200 card. I want to activate the GPS into the device of mine as i am aware of the fact the Gobi is having inbuilt GPS and also the HP is having the inbuilt GPS. If any one can help me with the enabling of the GPS in the device of mine then let me know so that i can activate the same. Thank you.

Re: Enable HP Touchsmart tm2t GPS?

I have gone through the detailed that you have given but need more clarification for the system of yours. I wanted to know whether the device of yours is having the inbuilt Gobi 2000 Card or having the PCI card. If it is inbuilt then you might having the driver for the same, install the driver and you will get it working with the GPS.

I will advise you to clean install the Windows onto the system of yours and after that you can get it working with the same. After that install ten MS streets and trips 2010. Now third step is to configure the port for the GPS which should be port 5. Now try to activate the GPS and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have gone through the replies of yours and let me tell you that the device of mine is still not working with the system of mine. I worked with all other replies with the system and let me tell you that this is not working with the same. So if you are having any other solution then let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated.

If the that is not working for you than i will advise you to change the COM port and then after that again check whether the device of yours is working with the same or not. I think that ere is some issue with the port which you are using and that is why you are unable to work with the GPS. So change the port and see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing is working for you and you are still looking for something to work with the same then i will advise you to contact the HP support team regarding the "Enable HP Touchsmart tm2t GPS?" issue of yours. As they are the developer and having the knowledge about the same. So contact them and see whether you are getting the proper solution for the same or not.