Thread: Dust under the T4210 screen

Dust under the T4210 screen

I locate out at present that the dust be able to get into pen holder and go beneath the screen. Subsequent to the dust goes beneath the screen, there is no simple method to get it out. This is actually a design tribulations. Why does the pen holder encompass a hole which the dust is able to get beneath the screen. At present, I plan to ship the tablet back to Fujitsu to fix these tribulations. Do the innovative T4215 and T4220 in addition have the potential tribulations. My query is not if your T4215 or T4220 encompass the difficulty. I do not concern regarding it. I immediately desire to be familiar with if the innovative T4215 and T4220 in addition have the similar design tribulations which the dust is able to get under the screen due to the hole connecting the pen holder and internal devices.

Re: Dust under the T4210 screen

Well the T4200 series the entire utilize the similar chassis so, yes, I would wait for this to be a recurring tribulations. The pen holder is not the merely opening, essentially. You do not necessitate to seal the holes. If you be familiar with what you are doing you be able to disassemble the screen, put some sealer approximately the LCD and position the cover back on so dust is reserved out of the screen, other than not the additional parts of the screen chassis. Besides, by means of the heat produced by the LCD sealing the entire holes might reduce ventilation and cause additional tribulations.

It is moderately terrible. My screen has dust the entire in excess of and I might not eliminate it easily. At the lower left/right corners and the center of the screen. A number of them are moderately big. The static determine to create the dust jump and dance. Perhaps, utilize static to shift the dust and hide them. I do not be familiar with how to open it. It seems there are a number of caps to cover the screws. I do not desire to open it by myself and might damage it. Do not desire to open it again and the entire in excess of again to clean the dust under the screen. Do not be familiar with how to seal it.

I am reasonably dissatisfied regarding this for the reason that it determine to maintain collecting dust and I encompass to ship to the shop to fix it every time. I desire to seal the entire the holes so there is absolutely no dust are able to get under the screen. For the reason that of these tribulations, I am seriously thinking if I determine to purchase Fujitsu T series in the future. As soon as they fix these tribulations, I am going to purchase an innovative one. A small number of weeks ago, I asked regarding white dots under the screen. It is for the reason that of the white dust. One of them is quite big and it is extremely annoying.

This is actually a design tribulations. The biggest problem is the predicament determine to not be resolved and I not be able to maintain shipping the tablet to Fujitsu to eliminate the dust. Fujitsu be supposed to seal the screen so the dust not be able to get under the screen. I encompass a small number of laptops and this is the extremely first one I observe this tribulations. Anyway, if you do decide to try opening it yourself (subsequent to doing the prerequisite reading up), the screws are covered by the silver surrounding stickers in the 4 corners. The 2 covers are apprehended together by tabs so pressure is supposed to be applied on the silver cover previous to gently prying it loose from the black cover.

I am immediately wondering, how be able to I eliminate the silver stickers without damage it or several trace of opening it. Do they necessitate a special tool to do it. Be able to it be completed without several trace of opening by looking at the sticker presently. On the other hand, even I open it and clean it, I do not be familiar with how to protect this occur the entire in excess of again. Having the tablet for regarding 8 months and at present the dust is cover under the screen. I cannot maintain doing this to clean the screen. Do not be familiar with how to modify the tablet so I determine to by no means get dust under the screen the entire in excess of again. Most probable, cannot modify the tablet for the reason that of the warranty.

As I unsuccessful to illustrate in detail in my preceding post, you be able to slip a tiny flat-head screwdriver (1mm) underneath every sticker and tenderly wedge it out, the glue is not extremely strong and the stickers are quite sturdy. My T4210 looks untampered not including for tiny black spots where the screwdriver seems to encompass scratched the silver off. It's imperceptible except upon close inspection. Immediately utilize additional finesse and less force.