Thread: HP TM2 Backlit Keyboard

HP TM2 Backlit Keyboard

I have seen many people complaining about the HP Touchscreen TM2 keyboard as they are not backlit. I guess an Envy 13 is similar to the TM2 so will it be possible to get backlit keyboard in the Hp TM2. What kind of problem might get generated while doing this kind of changes.

Re: HP TM2 Backlit Keyboard

I do not think that it would be possible as even if the keyboard seems to be the same then too there would be some kind of problem which will not let you use the keyboard of an Envy on the HP's TM2. I suggest you not to do any such changes as it might create some critical problem for your tablet. Have you seen anybody using the TM2 with such changes.

I have carefully observed the keyboard of both the laptops, HP TouchSmart TM2 as well as envy 13. Who says that this both the laptops has similar keyboard. I have found the difference between these keyboard, Thought it looks like similar but there is only a small difference of up/down arrow keys. There is a distance between the keys but it is not there on TM2.

without this type of material I can not tell you exactly what you must install software as pc starts but your explanation on the "lights" which seems simple gray options. If you want all the time "On" (checked state lit), the standby is not required and the type of lighting is prohibited. If you accept that the keyboard is off by default, so you can choose the type of light and especially the time to hand it to the off state.

The backlit keyboard is an option - once you tried it - becomes essential. And Logitech has understood, with its new K800 keyboard. Designed to take over the Illuminated, it has a big advantage to dispense wire. This new model is broadly similar to its predecessor, but brings several new features, including a backlight that adjusts to ambient light.