Thread: Acceptable heat conditions? HP Tx2z

Acceptable heat conditions? HP Tx2z

There is so much of heat coming out from my HP and I have just complained regarding this. Under a number of standard usages my CPU would arrive at 95 degrees. It has even decided me the blue-screen-of-death concerning 5 times owing to the CPU receiving too hot. This was also while utilizing the devoting software. So HP decided that 95 degree CPU temps were also not satisfactory and took it off my hands to get it solved, upon returning it to me, I asked what work was done to my tablet, and they said that they changed the heat sink and that it should solve the issue. At the time of 100% usage the CPU now pushes 90 degrees and my keyboard find noticeably hot, and the air went is basically untouchable. So now what should I do?

Re: Acceptable heat conditions? HP Tx2z

You just visit the sourceforge.net site there you will get this. And it will drop your temperature around three to five temperatures also if you do the mod to commandment them every one, the temperature will fall down to a satisfactory stage. But if it is waft burning air like a heater then I would stay until the warranty ends. Then if it does die you can get a new mobo for free.

Like you I have also faced this but it was happen with me around two month back. But in that I was using the underfoot technique before the Hp get repaired. So in that way I was able to fix my issue. But here I want to know that how would you get a new mobo after the warranty expires? Here I am not able to understand your logic. If you can then please explain me.

Original mobo for free after the warranty! I want to know that how is this work? Because I am having a number of warmth subject for myself at this time. I now ran cupid as in performance music and buffering video. I strike 95 degrees Celsius (200 Fahrenheit) quite quickly. This belongings on fire my laptop it’s so warm. I know this that I am not jamming the vent WTH! I get a lot of lock ups from myself so this one trapped my eye.

I presently exhausted an hour on the phone with hp. And this one is for third time in the past two weeks but primary time I got to converse to a person. According to them my laptop was buying 8 months previous to I in fact bought it and it was not in warranty. They are deciding that matter and will call me tomorrow to obtain a give me set up. Let’s see what happens?

You are not able to obtain a free of charge mobo on or after hp after warranty. I destined don't perform the mod in anticipation of the warranty finish, then if it does expire at the same time as on warranty hp will mend it. Sorry, I considered that I complete myself obvious sufficient when I revise it to myself. However if it does expire and your warranty is expired or unacceptable then you can fasten the mobo for free of charge by heating a re-seating the gpu. Otherwise the mother board on ebay is going for approximately $145 dragged starting an operational unit, or if you in fact offer on one you can find it cheaper.

Thanks guys, Actually when I have seen your post then I don't think that it is perfect solution of my query but then I have tried it. I was very happy because my problem gets solved. And then I have told this to my friend also which is facing the same problem. And it is really great fix.Thanks a lot one more time.