Thread: How do you use tablet mode?

How do you use tablet mode?

I just received a gift of a tablet PC 21 * 29.7 MEDION type , the only problem is that there is no manual and I do not know how I use this equipment. Please help me by providing me with a sort of tutorial / manual that would be able to tell me how this tablet. For the record , it came with a wireless mouse and a light pen . This is an urgent request. Please help.

Re: How do you use tablet mode?

To use your Tablet PC tablet position , lift the screen and rotate it 180 degrees, then fold it over the keyboard with the screen facing up . In this position, the touch screen and stylus are used as digital input devices . In other words , you tap the screen with your finger or stylus digital . Shelf position , the screen is oriented in portrait mode . To switch from portrait to landscape mode and vice versa, use the Rotate button on the screen . For more information on the Rotate button on the screen , see the screen With the tablet buttons.

Clone mode allows the projector to accurately reproduce the image displayed on the screen of the Tablet PC. In Clone mode , the projector displays the movement of the mouse , handwriting and drawings via the digital pen . This mode is particularly useful when you use the mouse as a pointing device or you want the projector to reproduce the user actions performed on the Tablet PC.

As the Clone mode reproduces exactly the image displayed on the Tablet PC, using the portrait or landscape orientation affects the image displayed by the projector. Landscape orientation is the standard orientation in Clone mode . The projector displays images so normally in this direction. When the screen of the Tablet PC tablet is turned and you use the portrait orientation in Clone mode , the projector displays an image rotated to the side and not viewable . To correct the projected image, you can:
    * Use the Rotate button on the screen to write the Tablet PC screen in landscape orientation. For more information on the Rotate button on the screen , see the section With the tablet buttons.
    * Use the menu on the projector or any other function to rotate the projected image .

If the resolution and aspect ratio of the projector screen is lower than the Tablet PC screen , the graphics subsystem uses the Tablet PC , so the resolution and aspect ratio is the lowest. When you pass a resolution or aspect ratio lower, the quality of the image is altered . For example , if the Tablet PC has a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:10 and the projector uses a resolution of 1024 x 768 with an aspect ratio of 4:3 , it You may notice the following points:

* The projected image is not as clear as with a screen resolution of 1280 x 800. The loss of sharpness is especially noticeable when you read the text.

* The round objects are flattened. This change is due to the passage of an aspect ratio of 16:10 to 4:3.

you can transfer information from an old computer to new computer by directly connecting a serial cable to the port input / output ( I / O) on both computers . To transfer data via a serial connection , you must open the Network Connections tool , accessible from the Control Panel , and perform additional configuration tasks (for example , configuring an advanced connection, and designation of the host computer and the guest computer . For instructions on setting up a direct cable connection between two computers , see the article on Microsoft Knowledge Base # 305621 , entitled How to Set Up a Direct Cable Connection Between Two Computers in Windows XP (How to establish a direct cable connection between two computers running Windows XP) . It may be that such information is not available in some countries.