Thread: HP TouchSmart - NtrigApplet Problem

HP TouchSmart - NtrigApplet Problem

I immediately got a new HP Touch Smart laptop and it was functioning alright for the last two or three weeks (separately from the loud fan). Other than now, I am immediately in progress it up and there is an "NtrigApplet" error which says "Not able to driver: Failure to open Device". And perceptibly, the touch screen is no longer functioning. Here I just want to confirm that is this a standard problem? And please tell me how can I fix this issue? Please tell me as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: HP TouchSmart - NtrigApplet Problem

You can do one thing which I am going to tell you actually I am saying like that because I have also faced the similar problem. You just try to update your update windows to make sure that all your drivers are up to date otherwise try to install the dell drivers. And you can download this from the ntrigs website. So try this I hope it will surely fix your issue.

Hey friend I am also using tx2 from last three month but unlike you I have no issue regarding this. Ok I just try why you do not reinstall the drivers of the N-trig. After that you can find this in the drive C after that go to swetup folder and in last you just go to digitizer folder. I think this much of work can solve your issue. I hope it will fix you issue.

I have tried to do exactly the same as you mentioned to do but not able to get fix my issue. Just take a look that what I have did. Actually I tried to install the driver as you were mentioned in your post. But at the time of reinstalling this it shows an error which displays a message that “fatal error”, and the second error is "N-trig hardware was not detected on your system". How is this possible please help me.

Like you I was also faced the similar issue then I have searched a lot on the google then from there I got the link of one of the forum site and there I came to know the solution. And I want to tell you here that which answer? Actually whatever the answer I have got from there it was actually similar to one of the user. Even though your problem is there so I think it is because of I think maybe it is related to the have a hardware malfunction. You just call HP support and see what they have to say.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I had the similar difficulty through my Tx2z. by means of the entire research that I have done there are two equipment that activate the subject:
    1) Installing iTunes
    2) Using the laptop on a docking station.
    I installed iTunes and the merely way to discontinue the error was to do a scheme restore to previous to iTunes was installed. The company so as to makes the drivers (NTrig) have not residential drivers that fasten our systems so far. If you christen HP and can appreciate them they awfully soon walk you all the way through a system return and say "our products are not companionable with iTunes". Which I suppose is ridiculous.

There are two more issue to fob watch out for on your original laptop:
    1. The space bar hardly mechanism at every one, you have to strike it now right. This turn out to be incredibly annoying. On or after my interpretation I have not established additional people misery from this difficulty.
    2. The keyboard discontinue act in response to some input. This is occurring every time you power off by means of the monitor twisted. It also occurs arbitrarily. The "cure" is to power off the computer, unplug it, and take away the battery. Run off it used for at least 10 seconds then put it reverse and boot up. As of my thoughtful, HP is actually working on a driver fix for this issue.