Thread: x201 tablet stylus calibration

x201 tablet stylus calibration

I have bought a x200 tablet. It has outdoor viewable recessed panel. It is a non multi touch tablet. I have used Windows calibration tool and then searched for the wacom advanced graphics driver. Downloaded and installed it. Lenovo drivers are also updated. The problem is with the cursor. Whenever the cursor is in the center it works fine but when I move it towards the edges of the screen then the cursor is way off to one side and sometimes it snap back into place.

Anyone here know the solution to fix this issue? Any help will be appreciative.

Re: x201 tablet stylus calibration

This is very common to most of the tablet PC’s. It is not possible to get a accurate calibration which is on the entire surface area of the screen. Many of them have worse offset than others but it will be always there in some amount. It will be less problematic for you if you can learn that how you can follow the cursor as an alternative of pen tip. But is not simple and you are beyond luck.

There may be problem with the driver. There is possibility that your driver may be corrupted and you need to reinstall the driver again. Just find out that, is there some sort of fujitsu/wacom frankedriver type fix by which you can solve the issue. If it is available then you can download and install it. Download the latest driver available. I hope that it will solve your problem.

I think there is a problem with your digitizer. You may be using a defective digitizer. I guess that there is some dirt jammed somewhere on your screen which puts pressure on the digitizer. You can remove the screen protector to remove it. Clean the edges of the screen with the help of hard paper. It may be possible that the dirt gone during the manufacturing of the screen.

I think that is the reason that tech guys recommend Fujitsu tablets. I am using a Fujitsu Stylistic right now and my pen is accurate anyplace on the screen. I think that they have the finest digitizers. I also bought Lenovo x61 tablet recently. I feel like the newer one is less precise. It might also have to do with the more screen resolution. Fujitsu must have the most excellent driver algorithm/digitizer hardware blend. My advice to you is to buy Fujitsu only.