Thread: New customizable i3/i5 TM2 is available!

New customizable i3/i5 TM2 is available!

I have heard that the HP TouchSmart TM2 is very much flexible for upgrading its hardware. Even i have heard that it would be open to have an i3 or i5 intel core processors. Somebody give me some information about this as i would be happy to buy this tablet pc if it is really possible.

Re: New customizable i3/i5 TM2 is available!

Hewlett Packard is working but some time in a revised version of the HP TouchSmart TM2 (1110eg), which has only changed when the processor is. Currently, the HP TouchSmart TM2 by an Intel Core Duo SU7300 processor driven. The end of July will also be the Intel Core i3 or i5 Intel Core are available for. Otherwise, the HP TouchSmart TM2 has a 12-inch screen , which as mentioned, a touch screen, 1280 × 800 resolution which dissolves. In addition there are lush 4-GB of RAM and a huge 500GB hard drive. For the graphics output is the ATI Radeon HD5450 jurisdiction.

The graphics are in relation to the i5 not very clear. The text is a fact that will have the entire i5 line no SMT, the graph shows the arrow "Without Hyperthreading" but only to the smallest i5 CPU. Do not now the two "major" i5 or SMT? And the unsupported vPro, SIPP and TXT techniques are definitely not for the consumer. Interesting should be the "bigger" i3, especially in 32nm is expected to clock up or go screw properly screw can be.

Because of the confusion about the names and i3 Core Core Core i7 i5 but also apparently still is omnipresent and the slides, unfortunately, not complete clarity bring, we try this again represent more accurately. One should bear in mind that the ordinary customer knows the market in 9 out of 10 cases, no code name of a processor that is behind the then official name. So it looks for someone who knows better than a normal customer, then the knowledge rich but not so much that he has everything in sight, often even worse than it really is. We therefore try once again to bring some light into the darkness.

HP's flexible laptop, the HP TouchSmart tm2, will shortly obtain a routine upgrade of an Intel's Core i3, Core i5 chips. Till now, the 12.1-inch laptop has been used a CULV-base with the low-power Core 2 Duo processor. I guess by the end of 2010 year, HP Touchscreen TM2 would be able to have such changes.

For about 1000$ price of HP TM2 tablet, For this much of money you’re receiving a Core i3- 330M CPU without voltage. 4 GB of RAM with the support for the maximum of 8GB RAM, a large 640 GB Hard drive and an operating system as a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Gorgeous 12 inch capacitive multi touch screen that everybody wants on a tablet.