Thread: Hp TouchSmart tm2 screen protector suggestions

Hp TouchSmart tm2 screen protector suggestions

I have got my HP TouchSmart TM2 yesterday and i just loved it. I guess the screen of this laptop should be having goo quality protector which can protect the screen of it from the dust and scratches. I am here to get some suggestions for buying the screen protector for my HP TouchSmart TM2. Please help me!

Re: Hp TouchSmart tm2 screen protector suggestions

Even i was searching the same thing for my HP TM2 but i did not got any of the protector on an world wide web. What is this, I was not expecting such results on an internet as well. I have tried searching it in my local area but they were not having any scratch in the size of HP TouchSmart TM2. Is there anybody using the TM2 with the touchscreen protector?

I have found one brand which has a touchscreen protector of the proper size of HP TouchSmart TM2. I would recommend you to search for the Kai HD Clear Screen Protector for HP TouchSmart tm2 Series. You may search it with some other keywords as well on the google, I am sure that you will find many places from where you can buy this screen protector.

I suggest you to check in the local stores where they have a protector of the laptop screens which has a same size as that of your HP TouchSmart TM2. I guess even you can cut the screen protector if you get a bit bigger then what you need. So you should now go directly to the store where people sells screen protector, No matter what is the size.

The Allegiance WriteShield Screen Protector prevents damage to your screen and greatly reduces problems with fingerprints and dirt that affect viewability. Each screen protector kit includes a micro-fiber cleaning cloth, wipes, screen cleaning solution and fully-illustrated, step-by-step instructions!