Thread: Gadget for screen rotate

Gadget for screen rotate

I am using the HP TouchSmart TM2 and i want to get some better tool to rotate the screen of my tablet. Actually it would be helping me a lot when i have to teach or present anything from my tablet. I have seen somebody talking about such software, Which software can do this?

Re: Gadget for screen rotate

Right click on your wallpaper properties-> tab "settings" then "Advanced" button according to your graphics card you should find the parameters of displays, some of which allow the rotation of your screen, in a tab containing the name of your graphics card. I guess this is the best way to rotate the screen.

If you do not know what to do, do not panic, rather than return to your screen read this little memo: Screen rotation to 90 ° or 180 ° Windows XP and Vista Ctrl - Alt - down arrow (or right, left ... for other rotations as appropriate). Other possibilities: on XP -> next graphics cards Must then click on the screen -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced and if you are on Vista -> Must Click on the screen -> graphic properties, rotation.

I found a very simple program to easily rotate the screen in portrait mode. The software is named as an iRotate which offers four specific settings: landscape, 90 °, 180 °, 270 °. The program is small: 111 KB! and it is perfectly compatible with windows 7 64 bit. The icing on the cake: it works with ALL your screen, that you have 2, 3 or more. When starting the program (after clicking the icon on the desktop), you will have in the taskbar as many icons as you screen. Right-click on an icon and you have four options displayed: landscape, 90,180,270 degrees. For the main screen, ability to use keyboard shortcuts: CTRL + ALT + Up, down, right or left.

With the free software Virtualdub we will learn to rotate a video. Rotate a video yes but why? Using your camera or your digital camcorder, you may be filmed footage in the format "portrait" (the vertical). Unfortunately, unlike a photo it is not easy to turn a quarter turn the TV or computer screen to view videos properly. Fortunately Virtualdub can rotate a video. These adjustments resulting decompression of video streams, we also see how to compress it so it does not clutter your hard drive or other storage medium. This compression will occur in two assists and format XviD for optimal quality.

In fact, my old graphics card does not offer, but another if it was not destined. So I looked at Portrait.com, but the price stopped me. Samsung delivered with its screen software that took 2 minutes to view a Word page. Answer: Try a newer machine. With a menu that rotated a bit slowly, I have accelerated scrolling through Windows Explorer by unchecking using Tweak UI option "smooth scrolling / fluid". If you find a software cheaper than Portrait.com, let me know!