Thread: Ebooks on Tablet PC

Ebooks on Tablet PC

I am using the Fujitsu T5010 from a very long time ans now started to read the e-books on them. The tablet is very good for reading the e-books and now i am addicted to reading that i thought e-books will be cheaper then the books but i found on Amazon and Ebay that they are more costlier than the paper books.So, please provide me some source from where i can get cheaper e-books.

Re: Ebooks on Tablet PC

There is no cheaper e-books available on the internet which are in demand if you want to download the free e-books then there are a number of websites that provides these facility. just type the "free e-books download" in the search engine and you will get a number of website providing the free e-books for you and for premium e-books you have to pay.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have a internet connection then Google reader is one of the best option for reading the latest e-books for free. These service is free for more then 80 percentage of the books only for a few books you have to pay to the publisher otherwise there websites such as the "mobipocket" which provides cheaper e-books login there and find the e-books that you want to download.

I have searched a lot on your issue and found that the Amazon e-books store provides cheaper e-books as compared to the Sony e-reader store and the iBooks store. So there is a option for you to download the e-books from there and the e-books provided by amazon is very good in resolution so that you can read it on your Fujitsu T5010 tablet very easily or you can go for the free e-books from a number of websites.

The Kindle for PC is another option from where you can buy e-books very cheaply. There are a number of e-books available on the Kindle website which free of cost and you can download and there are some e-books for which you have pay a very little amount of money.So, it depends up on your choice which that you want the free one or the paid one ,but the paid e-books are good in quality.