Thread: Pen Problems in OneNote and Journal

Pen Problems in OneNote and Journal

I have recently bought an "Lenovo X61" Multi-touch tablet with the Windows 7 as my operating system. Now the problem is my Wacom pen eraser does not work in MS OneNote 2007 or Journal anymore. The both sides of the pen are acts like the same, when I use the eraser backside as a eraser, it just draw a line like the front side. I can't understand why this type of problem occurs suddenly. Any help...

Re: Pen Problems in OneNote and Journal

It can occurs for your Wacom Penabled drivers, may be it is not properly installed. For that firstly you should reinstall it with an latest Wacom Penabled drivers. And also reinstall your MS OFFICE suite., it may also not works for the suite. After installation change the automatic pen/selection tool in OneNote to your default one.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I have also that type of problem. I recently learned how to work with One note(using windows 7 as the OS) but now facing an problem that, when I tried to write on the pad, the pad cursor is just changes to a type of cursor which I have used to click the mouse wheel for moving the pages…..how can I disable it.
    Last edited by Moon Walker; 15-09-2010 at 09:11 PM.

The pen is working like a fingerprint reader. If you are using windows 7 ARM, then move your ARM from fingerprint scanner/pad and switch your 'one note' into scrolling mode. Just deactivate this feature from the fingerprint reader configuration. Now try to write something some into your "one note". It will really works.....
    Last edited by deveritt; 15-09-2010 at 09:18 PM.

I having also this problem and would like to revive the original thread again. Having a Bamboo tablet with windows 7 X64 pro. I tried for the above solution that are given but it not works in my problem. Did enabling flicks and right click really smoothed the handwriting? Let give me some information regarding about this....

Yes, one of the two really did fix my problem since I had turned both off. Apparently it was a Wacom problem. If any other haven't already tried the above solution, try it to reinstalling by an latest one, in another issue, the Bamboo driver and restarting your computer after uninstalling the driver and after reinstalling it