Thread: Windows 7 handwriting recognition not able to work well

Windows 7 handwriting recognition not able to work well

I have a Hp Pavilion TX2500 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing that is the Handwriting recognition is not able to work well which is been the reason i am not able to perform the act as needed. I do not know what could have caused the same. Please help me out so that I can make the change that will be better.

Re: Windows 7 handwriting recognition not able to work well

It would be better that you make the reinstallation of the application well that will be better for you and make the change that is needed. As it is been done you can then make the change to be processed and needed. It will be better for you that is essential for you and make the implementation which will surely let the change that is needed to work well as required. Do check out for the same.

There is another way through which you make the thing to be worked well. All you need to do is to perform a repair pack of the operating system that you use. This will be better for you and then make the change to be worked and performed as needed. I hope this will surely let the change that will be better for you. So work well by using the utility disc of the same and make it function as required. It will be better for you.

In order to make things work well for you I will suggest you to get the change to be processed well. All you need to do is to Download the exe language pack and then run the .exe and it will extract "lp.cab" for a moment, but will delete it automatically. You will need to either rename it or move it as soon as it appears. This is the CAB file you need for the next step. Not sure how to extract it properly, but this worked. Then you need to run "Command prompt", and enter the following line
    DISM /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath: PATH TO THE DOWNLOADED LP.CAB FILE
    Now Run Vistalizator beta to change your language, as it should show up in the list now, so just select it and restart your computer. Run "Command prompt" and type in the following line, replace zh-TW with your language pack abbreviation:bcdboot %WinDir% /l zh-TW. Do check out for the same.

Try to perform a clean install of the operating system. I hope this will surely let the change to get worked well. All you need to do is to check out for the change which will be better. Get a fresh copy of the application and then make the aspects to be processed and get work well for you. This will let the implementation to get worked. Do check out.

Check out well by performing the change that is by making the installation of the operating system well. You need to get the clean install of the application. As it is been done you can then make the change to be worked. I hope this will then let the change to be worked as needed and perform for the change which will be better for you. So do look out and implemented.