Thread: Stuck in sleeping mode in asusX51R

Stuck in sleeping mode in asusX51R

I have an asusX51R laptop which shows the lights of sleeping mode when i turn on my computer also appear a yellow light on monitor like its stuck in sleep mode and then after that screen goes black. the monitor is not dead because it has a little screen on when its unplugged from the cpu. what can be the reason of this kind of issue and how can i get it out of this sleep mode problem?

Re: Stuck in sleepling mode in asusX51R

Your problem can be solve as if you try to take out the battery from laptop, keep the power button pressed and go for restarting it. go for unplugging and replugging to all possible combination.unplug the laptop after removing removing battery and press power button for nearly 25 to 30 seconds after all done reinsert battery and replug it and turn on.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Stuck in sleeping mode in asusX51R

Your problem may be related with the BIOS you need to update your BIOS which will defiantly help you to fix the problem related to your laptop. you can go to official website of ASUS from where you can get more information on your problem to get the solution.Also you can try other solution by removing the battery and adding that after sometime. this will help to fix the problem.

I think it's not a sleep mode or monitor problem. It can be because of some hardware failure because of which the machine is unable to work. You can try disconnecting all the drives and also the cards which you may be using but not the video card.Remove RAM and reinsert after a while, make sure the slots of the CPU are free from dust then powering up. this may solve your issue of sleeping mode.

Your problem may be because of some hard drive problem or can be because of some problem with your video card which creating such problem. start laptop by power ON and enter into BIOS settings if you are able to go to setting then you might have an issue with the HDD to fix problem you can go to hardware engineer. so contact and solve the issue with the help.