Thread: LG KS360 Webslider phone is not opening in computer

LG KS360 Webslider phone is not opening in computer

I have just owned handset from LG which is LG KS360, it has got the external memory through memory card. I just try to connect it to the computer through the data cable provided with the phone, but the problem is that it is not opening on computer when I am connecting it. When I plug phone to the computer it does not open in any drive but the phone start charging. What is the problem with my phone and how I can fixed it ?

Re: LG KS360 Webslider phone is not opening in computer

You have got usb for your phone which can be used to connect the phone to the computer, Connect your LG KS360 phone into the computer and wait till it comes up with a option as open with drive. Your phone external memory i.e. memory card with open in particular drive in which you can open it and can access. so connect the usb properly it will solve the problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The problem that your phone not connecting or opening in computer may be problem of your usb cable you have with your phone may not be supporting the phone because of which it is unable to connect, you may go for other usb which will be supported by the phone. you can contact to the shop or supplier from whom you have taken your phone. this will open the phone in the computer to access.

You have LG KS360 which support external memory, as you have got the usb with the phone which will be used to connect the phone to the computer. problem that your phone not opening while connecting to the computer may be problem your computer it may happen that you are not having the driver which require for opening the phone in computer. so ensure that you have the drive to open the memory card of your phone.

Your phone not opening in computer because it may happen that your phone memory which is used as external memory for your phone may be corrupted that is your memory card may be affected with virus, so first scan your phone when you connect it to the computer. it will scan the phone memory of your mobile and clean it. this will help to open your phone memory card in computer. so try this which will help you to open and exchange the data.