Thread: Background location in iOS4

Background location in iOS4

Hey friends I am actually little bit confused in this that is the reason I have posted this thread. And I have searched regarding this also but not able to get satisfactory answer. Here I want to know that actually how it is working? And the second question regarding this is that in these GPs turned ON all the time or when we turn it on then only. So please help me related to this issue.

Re: Background location in iOS4

I just want to say regarding this is that there is an option to turn OFF all location services. And it is available in the setting so go there and do as I said to you. In that you can also select the option to turn location OFF in the individual application. And you to do same in the Setting panel or you can say that control panel in computer terms.

Hey I have also the same question but little bit more actually I want to know that how frequently my location will get updated if I do not want to use background location? And whether it is good for the application or not? And next one is that does it use so much of battery power? And tell me what is the difference between the older Os and this new one?

Yes off course , Actually location is able to use either gps or WiFi. I advised that leave-taking it on. Fairly a a small number of application rely on position and they inquire you every time. It’s on anyhow intended for E911 so turning it off will not expand battery existence. Leaving it on permitting application to utilize your locations such as direction-finding application. On exemplar is Zillow which is a real estate application that can pull up present and fresh home sale costs in your region simply based on gps location?

Hey after this you will alert by your phone. And it is only when location services will be activate then only you will get this alert. iOS forever (as a minimum since 3) inquired you at least just the once if you would permit a exacting application to utilize LS. If you speak "yes" to this just the once, you will be informed once more by means of a orderly little breadth projectile after that to the battery pointer at the peak of the screen. You just got a look out for it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am also facing the similar problem. But after trying your solution it is not working fine in my case. Here I just want to know that is anybody recognizable through an application that uses genuine surroundings position, i.e. an appliance that constantly confirms the position in the background still when added applications are in use?

I consider conditions Channel (Free) does the similar, but you have to hit it off the present position icon, and after that nearby is an alternative to put that position in favorites which is chill for somebody like me alive in SF, I forever give the impression to fail to remember that where I am going to be acquainted with is not typically between 55-65 degrees.