Thread: Palm TX amd Windows 7 Home Premium

Palm TX amd Windows 7 Home Premium

I have got a new computer system on which i am running Windows 7 operating system. Now i was using my Palm TX with my windows xp machine but i do not have any idea about installing my Palm TX on windows 7 machine. I just want to ask that how do i install Palm TX on this new pc?

Re: Palm TX amd Windows 7 Home Premium

A Palm is a small handheld computer, such as a Pocket PC, etc. The Palm TX is equipped with WiFi and Bluetooth, which allows it to be connected to the Internet when it is under the coverage of WiFi / Bluetooth. This is not a mobile phone! To connect to the internet, you must be equipped with a WiFi access point, Bluetooth, or connect the cable to your computer.

I have got some information about the palm tx and found that Palm has "just" need a means of communication to connect to the Internet (it is a miniature PC)! WiFi, Bluetooth or a cable, the problem is the same: you must be able to connect to the internet. How you connect to the Internet from your home. I suggest you to stay connected to an internet connection when you install your palm device.

Before setting up my Palm TX on my windows 7 laptop, I want you to check if you have managed to solve your problems. Already, I use my Palm TX with two computers and Windows XP, which is not easy. My Palm contains too much data and contacts, and the bur and for me personally. I can not allow myself to accidents. I'm on the Verge of madness. Overwhelmed! Please help me!

1. Check "Download latest settings from Internet
    2. Install Location: C: \ Program Files \ Palm \
    3. To synchronize the Palm device with your computer, you must give a "user name" which allows
    identify the PDA in the synchronization process (eg PalmIrisV4T9)
    4. Connect the USB cable to your Palm and your PC and press the HotSync USB cable
    5. At the end of synchronization, reset the Palm
    6. If you wish, you can register on the website of Palm (discount on the purchase of software,
    newsletter), or click "Skip"
    7. The HotSync log indicating that it generates a need to set the PC software Documents To Go (it
    an office suite able to edit native Word, Excel, Powerpoint ...).
    See next point.
    8. Launch application "Documents To Go" on the PC, click "continue" or "save" after
    your wishes and make sure the Palm user (eg PalmIrisV4T9) is selected in the menu bar.
    Close the application.
    9. Back in the "Palm InstallShield Wizard" for the setup software
    Extra on the Palm. Select the installation: Getting Started, Adobe Reader
    Documents To Go, WiFile LT, Pocket Tunes, eReader.
    10. Quit "Discover your device" Palm
    11. Perform a HotSync by pressing the HotSync button on the USB cable.

Palm has now decided to publish a first beta version of its synchronization software to make it compatible with this system. The first observation indicates that the Palm synchronization software for PC now installs correctly on Windows Vista and can synchronize with the main software PIM to manage calendars, contacts, notes and tasks. Office 2007 is the same time also sync with the Palm Desktop. You may try this one as there are many similarities between the windows vista and 7.