Thread: iQue successor?

iQue successor?

I an using an iQue from last 3 years and i am quite happy with it but can somebody tell me what is successor according to its functionality. Does Garmin supports for some interesting things such as agenda, address database, able to run Fugawi etc? Can you guys help me to get clear about this. I know that its been many years that i am using this but still i just want to know.

Re: iQue successor?

The iQue 3200 and the award-winning iQue 3600 is the only Palm Powered PDAs with integrated GPS technology available. Full of these two products combine the portability of a PDA with the practical benefit of a street navigation in a sleek, lightweight device. The iQue 3200 is designed for business users, personal information management and personal navigation in a single affordable unit want.

In addition to his organizational and navigational skills convinced the iQue 3200 with a bright display, long battery life and functionality with SDIO (Secure Digital Input / Output) is an extremely attractive price. The iQue 3200 makes use of the Que technology for reliable navigation. This technology puts you in a position to determine your current location to find an address to view the next turn, route deviations rediscover the way to and directly to the desired destination to arrive quickly.

Because Fugawi PPC cards processed only up to 2 GB, it makes sense to install FUGAWI and PathAway (TQv to) on two cards. It is recommended (by car) and an active antenna for the Road) without charge) a second Accu - ingenious solution that most other units have installed the battery pack firmly. For absolute emergencies, I have a battery cup included.

Even Freemaps in GARMIN format swallows the thing. (These are files with *. IMG created Sendmap or TQv). The device absorbs 4GB SD cards (no high speed - that you notice (s) but not at the speed). Sticky is a relatively free memory for the data. A successful shop is limited to:
    • City Navigator V6 1333 tiles - about 1.8GB *. img file size
    • City Navigator V7 1300 tiles - about 2GB *. img file size.
    • City Navigator V9 900 tiles - about 2.3 GB *. img file size.

Key features of simplicity for mobile devices include: Building Codes Sourcerer fast user interface emulator MI Execution-on-the-Fly graphics data storage RMS that significant usability of simulation TCP / IP simulation more about the simplicity of the Java family of products is the ease of use they provide for the novice and advanced programmers. The simplicity of this interface with the director of printing, according to the visualization to build MIDlets.