Thread: Sync on Android?

Sync on Android?

Android what a piece to deal with. I am very happy to this smartphone with me. I really enjoying this mobile. Regarding the topic for which I have made my presence here, I have not found anything using which I can Sync an Android phone to a PC. It is the reason for which I have come here. I would be stunned if there weren't some kind of PC sync ability. Can anybody here can give some suggestion in this context. Thanks for the help.

Re: Sync on Android?

I am making arrangement so that I can purchase a new mobile phone with the Android operating system. I make use of both the operating systems, Windows and Mac OS X at my place. I want to make out that can we sync the Android mobiles with both the operating systems. If yes then provide the information about how can we Sync Android phones with both the operating systems. Will I require some software? If the answer is yes then please recommend me some of the software.

On my PC I am using Windows 7, also I have an Android with me. The problem with me is the same regarding the Sync on Android with the PC. I was thinking of not posting it here then suddenly saw the above post and thought of posting mine here. I am here to ask how can I synchronize my Android phone with iTunes. Any help in order to solve this problem will be really appreciated. Has anyone ever came with the solution for this. Help.

I am aware of what you want, for you there is a program called double twist that is designed to be like an iTunes for Android OS. Yet I have not tried it myself so I cannot comment on its function. I have however some of the features of it which I would love to list below:
    • Automatically converts videos into a format compatible with your gPhone.
    • Automatically download YouTube videos and store them in your terminal.
    • Import and sync your entire iTunes library (if it fits in your SD card).
    • Synchronize your play-list. Ability to create synchronization rules, only add to rock added last month or even the 50 tracks most recent. Sync selected folders such as the file "Android" used to store or wallpapers a sub-folder containing videos to MP4.
    • Management Podcast.
    • The ability to purchase and sync music on Amazon MP3.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by Revati View Post
    I am making arrangement so that I can purchase a new mobile phone with the Android operating system. I make use of both the operating systems, Windows and Mac OS X at my place. I want to make out that can we sync the Android mobiles with both the operating systems. If yes then provide the information about how can we Sync Android phones with both the operating systems. Will I require some software? If the answer is yes then please recommend me some of the software.
    So, I see that you need to purchase the new mobile phone with the Android Operating System. When you will purchase the Android mobile phone you will get the software with it that will help you to sync the mobile with the PC. First try it and do not fear for the things that you have not come across with. When you will have problem while dealing with the provided software you can then get an alternate solution. Also, the software that you will get contains settings for both the Operating System and it will work finer with the same. Keep the things rather simple.

Regarding the Doubletwist. Yes it does some Syncing. Infact, the Doubletwist application facilitates users to send photos and videos to their associates and sync their media library to a wide variety of portable devices. I would suggest you to let Android on it own workout the problems all on itself. I even never tried doing this on mine until today, since it never required to do so. Also Android is happy to Sync its device wirelessly. Do not do much experiments with it and go by the simple path.