Thread: HP Compaq iPAQ H3900 PPC2003 Working OK with Windows 7

HP Compaq iPAQ H3900 PPC2003 Working OK with Windows 7

I just buy a handheld HP Compaq iPAQ H3900 PPC2003 brand exhibition of a sale , without notice , it works well but I do not know how the internet connection via my pc or alice box if any one could advise on the acquisition, I just do it because at the moment is go play solitaire I do not do much with. I want to now that it working with windows 7 or not. Any idea. Please reply.

Re: HP Compaq iPAQ H3900 PPC2003 Working OK with Windows 7

This SoftPaq contains the ROM Update Utility ( RUU) and ROM image for the iPAQ H3970 and H3975 Pocket PC 2002. The Utility Performs the Following:

* Replaces the current ROM image on your device with a year updated version.
    * Backs up your current ROM image, if desired.
    * Restores a previous ROM image, if desired.

The merger HP / Compaq is effective. The HP announced new product lines that remain and those to be replaced. It is located along attached article , the following information : the Jornada line will be stopped and replaced by the iPaq , this under the name of HP iPaq. An interesting information is added : The Best of HP technology will be used in this new line. In particular with hope that the Compact Flash port integrated hood and replaceable battery will be part of the new machine is indeed missing points of iPaq .

We really thought he should never see but it seems that HP ultimately will not disappoint businesses and other private owners of the flagship of the range iPAQ , the HP iPaq hx 4700. Indeed , the iPAQ Choice website is content " to announce they will support the new operating system for HP iPAQ Pocket PC: Microsoft Windows Mobile Version 5.0. We will provide updates for the iPAQ hx4700 and hx2000 series Pocket PC.

Features exclusive and innovative design, the tasty combination that had allowed Compaq to move to top positions in sales of PDAs fades dramatically with the iPAQ 3850 . The fault lies with the competition that has worked hard and Compaq has been unable to renew. At first appearance: nothing looks more like the iPAQ 3850 as its big brother the iPAQ 3630 . The Strong Arm processor at 206 MHz which was previously the difference , now fitted all personal assistants ( PDAs) like that. And when there is improvement , it is more like the competitive upgrade to a true innovation. This is particularly true of the screen in 65,000 colors or port SD / MMC have ceased to dream PDA users , long time.

HP has decided to stop the development Slate Tablet. The fault to Windows 7 and its tactile features . The user experience was not considered sufficiently pleasant by HP , which decided in the same time to abandon support for Intel 's shelves, considered too power hungry . HP has so far not made any comment regarding this information, but following the recent acquisition of Palm HPIt 's a safe bet that the world's number one computer a tablet this soon equipped with an operating system WebOS .