Thread: Palm tx pdf viewing problems "try a lower rendering mode"

Palm tx pdf viewing problems "try a lower rendering mode"

Hi,
    i am using the palm tx, currently i am facing the problem with my device, since i try to view the pdf files it gives the error of try lower rendering mode as there is no enough memory for it, as per the file size it is just 1908kb and even my handset gets rebooted for which i am unable to get the root cause for it so please any one try to help me to sort out this problem.

Re: Palm tx pdf viewing problems "try a lower rendering mode"

The error which you get of not enough memory try to lower rendering mode when you try to open the pdf file in your, i feel that the other pdf file to be opened in the zoom mode of atleast 65% and try to find whether there is no security concerns related to the pdf file, if the rendering for the other file is done do the same settings for the pdf file which is not opening as the scroll should be upto 8px and h/4.

The pdf format of the palm tx which is unable to open giving you the error of try a lower rendering mode,according to me you may try to download some more pdf programs from the same sites where you may have downloaded previously, so that you may get some results accordingly whether it has the problem with the previously downloaded content or if the problem lasts with new pdf downloaded.

As the problem lasts with viewing viewing pdf files in the palm tx, giving you the error message of try a lower rendering mode, i would like to recommend that you can make use of the office suites so that conversion of the pdf is possible, so the documents created in MS Office 2007, 2010 and OpenOffice.org are possible to open any kind of pdf, so try making use of word doc which will be preferable to view.