Thread: Issue with Casio EX-G1 camera

Issue with Casio EX-G1 camera

I have purchased Casio EX-G1 camera and the problem that I am facing is with the time setting. Whenever I am removing the battery I have to change or reset the timing as well. Is this normal. I really do not know what could have been the reason. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and process for the change which will be better.

Re: Issue with Casio EX-G1 camera

The possibility quite seems with the camera settings. You need to look out for the same and then make the issue to be sorted that is needed. As it is been done you can then make the things to be performed well and function as required. It is necessary that you do check out and then make the implementation as required. It will surely work well for you.

Removing the battery actually resets the time and it configures automatically. You have to again set it back so that it work appropriately. You can check out on the manual and make the implementation that is essential. So do perform for the change and then work well which will let the implementation to be processed as required. I would recommend you to get the thing to be worked as required again. Check out.

You can take the camera to the manufacturer and then perform the task which will be better for out. It is necessary that you do check out for the same and then work accordingly which will surely make the desired implementation to be processed as required. I hope you may then be able to get the change to be functioned well. It is necessary that you do work well for the same. It will be better.

There is a way through which you can make the change to be worked well that is all you need to do check for the Page 20 of the manual which states "Removing the battery from the camera too soon after configuring time and date settings for the first time can cause the settings to be reset to their factor defaults. Do not remove the battery for at least 24 hours after configuring settings." Hope this will surely let the thing to work well for you.

Get the thing to be processed that is needed. All you need to get the updated firmware and make it function which will be better for the same and then function that is needed. As it is been done you can then work well. I hope this will let the change to be performed and make the implementation to get function. Do check out.