Thread: How to connect MAXX 333 mobile to computer

How to connect MAXX 333 mobile to computer

I recently brought phone from Maxx company which is Maxx 333 and I am using 1 GB microsd card as external memory for my data. I want to store songs and some important data in my mobile . I want to know how can I connect it to the computer for data exchange. What applications can be used to do so and where can I get the applications for it. Suggest me the best possible way in which data can be exchanged and phone can be connected to computer.

Re: How to connect MAXX 333 mobile to computer

Maxx is now well know company which manufacture mobile handset, maxx phone comes with great features as needed it also support upto 2GB external memory which can be used for various task. as you can to connect your mobile to your computer you make use of pc suite provided by company with your handset. for more information you can go through user manual which contain all detailed instruction needed to connect to computer.

If you are not able to connect your mobile to computer than it might be problem of your memory card which might not be properly install. because of which you are not able to connect so ensure that your external microsd card is properly install, which will connect your Maxx 333 to computer for data exchange or data transfer. so try this solution to avoid the problem arise again.

As your mobile support external memory which is through microsd card and you can extend the memory upto 4GB. Your Maxx333 phone comes with driver cd which is provided with handset box. you can just install the drivers from the cd provided and then you can connect your mobile to the computer for whatever you want to do. you can upload the data and also can transfer data from phone to computer.

You can download pc suite for your Maxx 333 from the official website, they provide pc suite which you download from site and use it to connect your mobile to computer. another advantage of pc suite is that you can access internet by connecting your mobile to computer. so it provide you with facility to connect internet to your computer. also you can transfer data from mobile to computer and vice versa.