Thread: Sony DSC-T100 Purple Images

Sony DSC-T100 Purple Images

My Sony DSC-T100, has a similar tribulations. It has had extremely diminutive use. Images are scrambling magenta, purple and green. The camera lcd screen on the back is displaying strange colors and indistinct pictures. When a photo is taken the representation is extremely strange in colors and straight lines when displayed on the CD (not matching what was exposed in viewfinder when taken) and the photo itself on the system is in addition distorted. Lens is OK.

Re: Sony DSC-T100 Purple Images

This recently top out at 8GB, and I would recommend picking up a 1GB card alongside by means of the camera. An adapter is restricted by means of the complete MS Duo cards so they work in customary Memory Stick slots. Comparable to the entire of Sony's 2007 cameras, the Cyber-shot DSC-T100 has built-in memory as an substitute of having a memory card contained in the box 31MB worth to be perfect. That holds immediately ten photos at the maximum superiority setting, so you determine to desire to purchase a memory card right away.

The DSC-T100 uses the similar NP-BG1 lithium-ion battery as more than a small number of of Sony's additional cameras. This is the merely Sony digital camera battery that I be acquainted with of that is not an "InfoLithium", which means that it would not tell you how numerous minutes you encompass left previous to the battery dies. The NP-BG1 has 3.6 of energy, which is not much, additional than somehow Sony administer to squeeze superior numbers out of it. Here are the battery life numerals for the DSC-T100 and the antagonism.

As you are able to observe, the DSC-T100's battery life is well exceeding average for this class. I do not be familiar with how Sony does, other than them certain are able to draw a lot of power out of a attractive anemic battery. I do encompass to mention my usual complaints regarding proprietary batteries, though. They are additional luxurious than rechargeable AAs (the BG1's prices start at $27), and you cannot utilize "regular batteries" to get you from side to side the day in an emergency. Regrettably, these batteries sort of come by means of the territory if you desire a diminutive camera, you encompass to deal by means of them.

When you are prepared to accusation the T100's battery, immediately pop it into the contained charger. And then go for a day trip or something similar to that the battery determine to be charged when you get back. It takes a whopping 4.5 hours to charge the battery, which seems preposterous to me. Unsurprisingly, Sony sells a faster charger (which takes immediately 1.5 hours), additional than that determine to set you back additional than $50.

The T100 carries in excess of the large, flip-down lens wrap from previous models. If you have encompassed been reading this site for an extended time then you determine to be familiar with that I hate this thing. It's method too easy to unintentionally turn the camera on or off, especially when you are filling it in your pocket. One of the T100's exclusive characteristics is to output HD superiority video to your HDTV. You determine to necessitate purchasing some accessories to do it, although. The cheap alternative (and I utilize this term loosely) is to purchase the component video cable, which plugs into the bottom of the camera.

Dissimilar to the complete the labels on the box the T100 came in, the camera does not output video at "Full HD 1080" (1080p). As an alternative, it outputs video at 1080i, even though the majority people would not be capable to tell the dissimilarity. If you are immediately viewing one photo at a time, they determine to not fill the screen, unless you took them in the 16:9 mode. The merely technique to observe them full screen is to utilize the slideshow characteristic, and then the whole thing looks actually pleasant. For a number of bizarre reasons, movies cannot be played back at the entire when using the HD cables.