Thread: Nokia E 72 Call logs getting deleted automatically

Nokia E 72 Call logs getting deleted automatically

Hi Friends,
    From last one month I am using E72. Normally all call details should be stored in the call log. But whenever I call to any one and go to call log to find the details of the call then I can not see any information about any call dialed, received or missed. My phone's software is version is 031.023 date31/03/2010. Please provide me with the solution. and tell me the steps that how can I that?

Re: Nokia E 72 Call logs getting deleted automatically

I think you have problem with your phones firmware and need to update the firmware. You can check the firmware version. Go to nokia website and search for the latest update of the firmware available for your mobile. If your version is older than the available version then you can update the firmware and see the result. I think this will solve your issue. I was also getting the same problem and this solves the issue easily.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You should check the call log duration. It is available in call log setting. You should keep this duration more than one month. In your your care I think its has been set to do not remember. Just check for that and my advice to you is to make it as long as possible because it will not going to consume very much memory. I have set it for 3 months and it do remember all the logs for three months.

If you are having many problems with your phone than you can simply restore the factory setting. This is the simplest, safest and the best way to fix this issue. This is normal problem and you should not worry about it. Go to Setting and search for the restore factory setting. It will ask you for the code. Type 12345 and press OK. This will do the work for you and after a boot it will be restored.